How to Join?
To become a member, all you need is to open your Share Savings account.* This represents your ownership in the credit union. Apply online or visit a branch to open your Share Savings account. You’ll need to provide the following items:
- Opening deposit of at least $5
- Valid government-issued driver’s license or ID
- Proof of eligibility for membership
- Valid Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Physical address, email address and phone number
- Parent or guardian co-owner (if you’re under 18)
: USA PATRIOT Act Information
To help fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account, including joint owners. When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you.