Cars, Trucks, SUVs
If you are interested in any of the cars shown below, please make a reasonable offer using this form.
- All repossessions are sold when the intended buyer accepts the posted price (if no price is listed make offer), or the Credit Union accepts an offer. Buyer is responsible for tax and title fees. Buy/Bid price does not include tax and title fees. Credit union membership not required to purchase vehicles.
- Written offers for less than the posted price will be reviewed weekly.
- All items are sold strictly “as is” with NO warranty offered or implied. First Castle Credit Union will finance these goods for qualified persons. Rates and terms will vary based on credit worthiness of individual members.
Terms and Conditions
- All offers must be submitted on the appropriate form.
- Written offers can be submitted in person to any of our branches during normal business hours, or faxed to (985) 875-1952.
- First Castle Credit Union reserves the right to refuse any or all offers.
Completing the purchase
- Payment must be made with certified check, bank draft, or cash. Credit cards are not accepted.
- If a written offer is accepted, once the buyer is notified, the transaction must be completed in two days. First Castle will resell the item if not.
- Buyers are responsible to arrange for transport of the items at their own expense. Unless other arrangements are made, items must be moved within 2 days of completing the purchase.
Images updated January 30, 2018: