To enroll in Home Banking you must agree to the terms and conditions that are set forth in the enrollment section. First time enrollees must know their present Audio Response PIN. If you do not remember yours or have not set one up please contact the credit union and we will re-set it for you.
Spend your time time doing what you want to do!
Home Banking: On-Line Banking
With Home Banking on-line banking you have access to your Credit Union account 24 hours a day every day. Some of the options offered with this service include:
- Account balance inquiries
- Account and loan history inquiries
- Open an additional account
- Transfer funds from your savings and checking accounts
- Make loan payments from your savings or checking accounts
- Check if an item has cleared your account or been deposited into your account
- Sign up for e-mail alerts
- Change your PIN and/or Password
- Customize the names of your accounts. (Change auto loan to Mom’s Volkswagen for example).
- Sign up and receive e-statements
- See 180 days of Check Images directly from your draft history
Home Banking is private and secure with additional security features by requiring you to select a security image, a password, and 3 challenge questions. These Multi-Factor Authentication procedures are designed to protect you and your on-line experience.
For additional information please review the New Logon Access Tutorial / FAQs