Your Debit Card. Your Image.
Design your own First Castle FCU Debit Card1!
Banking that fits you includes a debit card that’s yours and yours alone. You can personalize our standard chip-enabled debit card with your own photograph or design, including:
- A favorite photo of family or friends
- A picture of your pet
- An image of your favorite vacation spot or hobby
- Art that you have created
- Your child’s artwork
Getting your customized card is easy. Simply upload your image or design. Then flip, rotate, resize, and move it over the card template to get it just right.
Personalize Your Card Today!
(1) Read the Terms Below and Click to get started.
(2) Upload your image, preview it, and confirm your account details.
(3) After you submit your image, we will send your customized card to you as soon as it’s ready.
Terms and Conditions – then Create Your Card!
If you do not have a First Castle FCU debit card, call us at (888) 441-2411 to request a debit card on your First Castle checking account or open a checking account 2 today.
Please note that your current card number will not change when ordering a customized card. The expiration date and the CVV will change; therefore, you will need to update any debit card auto-payments you may have established.
These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement.
- Available for debit cards on consumer and business checking accounts only. $15.00 fee applies for each initial custom card. Please allow 10-14 business days for your card to arrive. First Castle Federal Credit Union reserves the right to accept or reject any images, artwork, or logos. By creating a personalized Visa debit card, you assure that First Castle Federal Credit Union is free of risk of any loss, damages, liability, should any be incurred by the use of the image. Examples of prohibited photographs include, but are not limited to:
- Professional photos that are under copyright, trademark (TM), or otherwise recognizable.
- Text in the photo that is not clearly understandable.
- Nudity, semi nudity, provocative content.
- Political statements.
- Religious symbols, images and text.
- Drinking and smoking.
- Weapons or firearms.
- Non-country flags.
- Hand signals.
- Memes and viral images.
- Advertising, phone numbers, URLs.
- Account openings are subject to credit union approval.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q What are the image guidelines?
A Images can be in either .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, .TIFF or .BMP formats. The maximum file size is 10 megabytes (Mb). Images must be at least 840 x 840 pixels (4.2in. x 4.2in.).
Q Who can create a personalized debit card?
A Any member of First Castle Federal Credit Union with a Share Draft (Checking) Account that qualifies for a debit card.
Q Will my new personalized debit card have the same card number as my existing debit card?
A Yes. However, the expiration date and CVV will change. You will need to update this information on any auto-payments you have established.
Q How often can I change the image on my personalized debit card?
A You can change your card as often as you like. The fee each time you order a new card is $15.00.
Q How does my photo get approved?
A Every submitted image is reviewed for compliance with the Terms and Conditions and Image Guidelines.
Q What images are not acceptable?
A See our Terms and Conditions above for image criteria. FCFCU reserves the right to reject any image we believe violates the Terms and Conditions. If an image is rejected, you will be notified by e-mail within 2 to 3 business days.
Q What happens when my card expires?
A Upon expiration of your card, a new card will be sent with the same image as your most recent card.
Q How will I receive my personalized card?
A Your card will be delivered by the US Postal Service.
Q How long will it take to receive my card?
A Your personalized debit card should arrive within 10-14 business days.