Ease. Simplicity. Convenience.
About Purchase Alerts
With free Visa® Purchase Alerts1 you can receive near real-time alert notifications2 on select signature-based purchases made with your First Castle Federal Credit Union credit card3. Monitor your account activity from wherever you are and quickly notify us of anything suspicious. Select from available criteria and decide what activity you want to receive alerts on:
- purchases made on the internet,
- purchases reaching an amount threshold,
- and international purchases.
- Keep your account secure by getting alerts for transactions in real-time and immediately identify potentially fraudulent activity.
- Control. Take an active role to track spending and stay on top of account balances.
- Choose your alerts to what makes sense for you.
Enroll in Purchase Alerts Today
Enrolling is easy. Simply:
- Log in to https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/featured-technologies/purchase-alerts.html and check the eligibility of the card by entering the first nine digits on the card. If the card is eligible you will need to create an account.
- Register your email address. During the registration of the email address, a verification email with a code will be sent to you. That code needs to be entered to confirm the email address. All card information will then need to be entered and you must agree to the terms and conditions.
- You can then choose the alerts you would like to enroll in; options include international purchases, purchases reaching an amount threshold, and purchases made on the internet.