First Castle Federal Credit Union
I Heart My Credit Union Campaign – Official Rules
- No Purchase Necessary to Enter or to Win: A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Limit one entry per person, per Sweepstakes Period.
- Eligibility: Subject to the additional restrictions below, First Castle Federal Credit Union’s (“FCFCU”) “I Heart My Credit Union” Campaign (the “Campaign”) is open to all employees of St Tammany Parish School Board. Employees of FCFCU and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, and such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
- Contest Period:The Sweepstakes will begin on April 21, 2014 and end on September 5, 2014. The Campaign may be terminated by FCFCU at any time for any reason.
- How to enter: All entries must consist of a video submission. Videos may be submitted as follows:
Email: send to email@example.com;
Facebook: tag us using https://www.facebook.com/FCFCU
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FCFCU
- Prize and Winner Selection: Winner Selections: Ten submissions will be selected by FCFCU staff.
- Prizes and Odds: Winner(s) will receive $500.00. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance: Winners will be notified via email, Facebook or by phone. Failure to reach winner may result in disqualification of winners, forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and selection of a substitute winner. The Winner must provide proof of identity and eligibility for prize won. Prizes are non‐assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winners. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media including the internet for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.